FAKE PASTORS BEHIND NIGERIA’S PROBLEMS NOT POLITICIANS – GMD SURU GROUP, EDWARD AKINLADE REVEALS
Aare Adetola Emmanuel-King Celebrates Akarigbo of Remo on 61st Birthday
The Group Managing Director of Adron Homes and Properties; Aare Adetola Emmanuel-King Has congratulated and celebrated the Akarigbo of Remo and the Paramount ruler of Remo Land, HRM Oba Babatunde Adewale Ajayi CFR (Torungbuwa II) on his 61st birthday today.
In a statement signed by his Senior Special Adviser on Media; Oladapo Sofowora, Aare Adetola described the Kabiyesi Alayeluwa Akarigbo as a King of many parts whose reign has been beneficial to all Remo sons and daughters across the globe. Aare Adetola further described him as a man of peace who is also forward-thinking and always ready to stand for what he believes in.
“Kabiyesi Alayeluwa Akarigbo of Remo is a father I hold in high esteem and I appreciate his fatherly love always. I marvelled at his approach to issues and his repertoire of knowledge in resolving crises. He is highly cerebral, cosmopolitan, peace-loving, considerate, knowledgeable, and intelligent. Kabiyesi Alayeluwa Akarigbo carries the throne He occupies with so much prestige, which all sundry in Remo are proud of.”
“Under his reign, it has been from one greater height to the other. We have witnessed unprecedented success and growth rates across Remo land. I want to wish Kabiyesi Alayeluwa Akarigbo a long life in good health and wealth on the throne of his forbearers. I want to wish him more wisdom and the ability to steer the Remo Ship without sinking to the promised land. I also want to wish him hitch hitch-free reign on the throne of his ancestors. On behalf of me and my wife, Olori Aderonke Emmanuel-King, I want to wish you a happy birthday and many more years Kabiyesi Alayeluwa Akarigbo.”
TWELVE YEARS ON, PETROCAM LEADS, OTHERS FOLLOW
Incorporated in Nigeria on the 8th of March, 2011,it is somewhat unbelievable that *Petrocam* Trading will leave most of its competitors in its trail but that appears the current situation .
This is because the indigenous Oil & Gas company primarily focused on the downstream sector which was in a chaotic state and needed a breath of fresh air at the time.
Taking its origin from PETROCAM TRADING (PTY) LTD, established in 2004 and based in
Johannesburg, South Africa with offices in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, DR Congo and Senegal,the company came up with never before seen innovation ,first with its service stations aesthetic designs,state of the art Dispensing Pumps and above all,prompt and effective service delivery.
That dream is led by a visionary and experienced Oil & Gas expert, *Patrick Ilo*.
Petrocam Trading (Pty) Ltd specialises in emerging market trades with a particular focus on the African energy sector.
Petrocam Trading has in the last years developed invaluable and competitive experience in
operating in Nigeria and has cemented its ability to facilitate trade with fellow local marketers
and foreign suppliers by trading in Naira and US Dollars; providing clean products directly to the end user; and have since implemented sustainable capital investment projects within the
Petrocam trades in petroleum products in bulk and retail capacities; basically, Premium Motor Spirit
(PMS), Automotive Gas Oil (AGO), Base Oil, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), Base Oil, Lubricants
With its client-centric approach and in order to increase its customer base, Petrocam has
widened its business by making petroleum products available and affordable to all end users especially in this period of subsidy removal by the Federal Government.
“Our products/service are unique in that we are always willing to meet the expectations of our
clients of varying status; down to the Grassroots most especially. We are always motivated to
serve our customers better as we ensure every customer gets value for money whilst ensuring
quality product and excellent service with our unique One-stop shop approach in our 47
outstanding Filling Stations and Gas plants” says a company spokesperson.
“Our policies are simple, efficient and sustainable. Basically, we ensure we are always wet on
products, operate with unwavery integrity, significant aesthetics to attract our customers,
commitment to the community and innovative in our approach to sales (having a one-stop shop
whereby you can buy PMS, AGO, LPG, Lubricant, Grease (EP2 & EP3) and Lube bay amongst other
services) under one roof. We have become a model that others in the business are currently adopting.Also we currenty have 35 outstanding Retail outlets where our products are sold strategically and
situated in various Local Government Areas of Lagos State, Ogun State and Oyo State while
already executing plans to extend our services to other states in the country.” “Also, we do Diesel
and Gas deliveries to Companies, Banks, Estates, hotels, schools e.t.c., using our peddlers and
We also have Gas trucks (bridgers and bobtails of varying capacities) used for our LPG
distribution,” a statement reads.
SOLAR POWERED OUTLETS
“Our retail outlets are solar-powered and we currently have the largest solar-powered Filling
station in Africa with a capacity of 114.4Kwp. We are investing in Renewable energy for a
perfectly functional business environment that would keep us alive always considering the
incessant power challenge in the country. We are passionate about green energy because it is
safer, eco-friendly (No Carbon monoxide dissipated into the atmosphere) and reliable.
Petrocam is committed to quality product and service, ambience, integrity, credibility and
honesty as we would continue to respect al stakeholders.
Our customers shoud be rest assured of value for money as they continue to enjoy the Petrocam
In a bid to meet the demand of our growing customers; Petrocam has just birth a lubricant
blending plant located at Mowe Opposite the Redemption Camp Lagos/Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State;
as part of the company’s global strategy.
The state-of-the-art facility sits on approximately 1.452 hectares and includes a mini depot for
storage of various specifications of Base Oil and finished lube oils.
The new plant was built over 24months and designed to meet the highest quality, safety and
environmental standards. It also features a high degree of digitalization, automatic high-speed
filling and corrosion-resistant piping and tanks.
Our lubricant blending plant is the first of its kind; with a storage capacityof 1,680,000 litres
Raw Materials (Base Oil) storage tank, 30,000 litres blending kettles, 60,000 litres finished
product (Lubricant) tank. Also, it has a unique production and loading line with different tanks
that are independent of each other, hence, contamination/co-minging is avoided.
Unlike other Base Oil traders that import in vessels, we have a special way of importing various
specifications of Base Oil, packaged in Flexi Bags/tanks which can carry about 24,000 litres per
Bag. This strategy makes it easy for a seamless and hassle free Port challenges.
So far, we have imported about 5,000,000 litres of various specifications (SN 150, SN 500, SN
1200 and SN 900) of Base Oil within Four years of Base Oil trade.
However, we are looking at growing the business in larger capacity and in view of our ‘New baby’
–Petrocam lube blending plant.
The plant is equipped with a standard 8-Head Automatic Lube Filling Machine, a linear screw
capping machine, induction cap sealer and sticker labelling machine; which has been duly
inspected and approved by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
The Lube Filling plant is a unique Allinone plant for quick and easy production.
Our registered brand name for our lubricant is “HYBRITE” and our Hybrite SAE 40 Motor Oil API
SD/CC and 20 W 50 is currently accepted in about Four (4) geographical regions of the country;
with plans to get it across other regions. It comes in various sizes of 4 litres keg and 1 litre keg.
Inorder to increase our customer base, Petrocam has widened its business by making petroleum
products available and affordable to all end users.
VISIT OUR 47 ONE-STOP RETAIL OUTLETS
1. Petrocam, Orheptal Bus Stop, Along Lasu-Igando Road, Isheri, Lagos
2. Petrocam, By Ile-Epo Bus Stop, Egbe Road, Ejigbo, Lagos
3. Petrocam, By Alhaja Kudirat Adenekan (Now Canoe Road), Omoyele Close, Oke-Afa, Lagos
4. Petrocam, Ookonla, Along Lagos-Epe Road, Adjacent Lagos Business School, Sango-tedo, Lagos
5. Petrocam, By Elf Bus-Stop, Along Lagos-Epe Road, Lekki, Lagos
6. Petrocam, By Oreta Junction, Off Lagos-Epe Road, Epe, Lagos
7. Petrocam, Along Lagos-Abeokuta Road, By Pleasure Bus-Stop, Oke-Odo, Lagos
8. Petrocam, Along Gaskiya Road, Ijora-Badia, Lagos
9. Petrocam, Along Oshodi -Mile 2 Expressway, Itire, Mushin L.G.A., Lagos
10. Petrocam, Along Badagry Expressway, Along Old Ojo Road, Festac, Lagos
11. Petrocam, Along LASU/Igando Road, Idowu Egba, Igando Alimosho LGA Lagos
12. Petrocam, Along Liasu Road, Olutayo Adebayo Street, Egbe Town, Oshodi/Isolo L.G.A., Lagos
13. Petrocam, 81, Aakuko Road, By Caterpillar Bus-stop, Aagbado, Ifako/Ijaiye L.G.A., Lagos
14. Petrocam, Along Awolowo Way (Old Ota Road), Akeja, Ota, Ogun State
15. Petrocam, Along Ogolonto Road, Ikorodu, Lagos
16. Petrocam LPG plant, Along Km 41, LagosAbeokuta Expressway, Opposite Weigh Bridge, Ewekoro,
L.G.A., Ogun State.
17. Petrocam, Lusada town, off Oba Adesola Road by Ogun State Institute of Technology, Ogun State
18. Petrocam, Old Ife Road Opposite Airport Junction, Ibadan
19. Petrocam, Oremeji, Along Ogere IdiObi Road/Ajia Road, Off Lagos Ibadan Babanla Agugu, Ona Ara
LGA, Ibadan, Oyo State.
20. Petrocam Ijora II, 160 Gaskiya College Road, Ijora Badia, Lagos
21. Petrocam Filing Station Sanyo, Along Ibadan-Lagos Expressway, Academy Area, Oluyole L.G.A. Oyo
22. Petrocam, LPG Plant along Ashipa Road, Off Ayobo Road, Alimosho L.G.A., Lagos
23. Petrocam, LPG Plant, Along Km 41, LagosAbeokuta Expressway, Opposite Weighing Bridge,
Ewekoro, L.G.A., Ogun State.
24. Petrocam, Along Awolowo Way (Old Ota Road), Akeja, Ota, Ogun State
25. Petrocam LPG Plant Aong Lusada-Igbesa Road, Igbesa town, Ogun State
26. Petrocam LPG Plant, Along Idiroko Road, Atan Ota Town, AdoOdo (Ota LGA, Ogun State).
27. Petrocam LPG Plant, Northern Foreshore Estate, Chevron
28. Petrocam LPG plant, Along Idiroko Road, Oke Sango Ajilete Village Yewa South LGA Ogun State
29. Petrocam LPG Plant, Along Itele/Ota Road/Isokan Street, Itele Ado-Odo LGA Ogun State
30. Petrocam LPG Plant, along Lagos/Ibadan Expressway way, opposite The Redeemed camp, Loburo, Ogun State
31. Petrocam LPG Plant, Along Ketu/Ejinrin Road, Ejinrin Town, Epe LGA Lagos State.
32. Petrocam Erunmu LPG Plant, Along Iwo Road, Lalupon Town, Iyana Erunmu Lagelu L.G.A. Oyo State.
33. Petrocam Ajia LPG Plant, Along Odeyale Area, Off Akanran Road, Ibadan, Ona-Ara L.G.A. Oyo State.
34. Petrocam Olomi Academy LPG Pant, Along Olojuro/Aiyegun Road, Koti Area, Ibadan, Oluyole L.G.A.
35. Petrocam Badagry LPG Plant, Along Iworo/Ajido Road, Aradagun Town, Via Badagry, Badagry L.G.A
36. Petrocam Agbofieti LPG Pant, At Edun Village, Agbofiati Area, Ibadan, Ido Local Government Area,
37. Petrocam Olodo LPG Plantb at Arubiewe Area Olodo Off Iwo Road, Ibadan Egbeda, Local Government
Area, Oyo State.
38. Petrocam Ago Iwoye LPG Pant, Along Oolo Road, Ago Iwoye, Ijebu North L.G.A., Ogun State
39. Petrocam Abeokuta LPG Plant, Irewami Community By Soyoye, Abeokuta, Ogun State
40. Petrocam Filing Station, Tollgate, Ogun State
41. Petrocam Filing Station, Oja-Oba, Ibadan, Oyo State
42. Petrocam Gas plant, Ojoo Ibadan
43.Petrocam Gas plant Olodo Ibadan
44. Petrocam Filing Station, Opposite Redemption City, Along Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Ogun State
45. Petrocam Gas plant, Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State
46. Petrocam Gas plant, Sagamu Interchange, Ogun State
47. Petrocam Gas plant, Ijoko, Ogun State
News2 years ago
PLEASE HELP SAVE LITTLE AISHA’S LIFE
News3 years ago
GTBank Out With 2020 Full Year Audited Results…Reports PBT of ₦238.1 Billion
Business1 year ago
GTCO Plc Releases 2022 Half Year Audited Results. Reports Profit Before Tax of ₦103.2billion
Business2 years ago
Fitch Affirms Ecobank Nigeria’s Stable Outlook
Entertainment1 year ago
Meet Upcoming US based Naija Female Entrepreneur, ABIGAIL JOSEPH. Talks About Her Fashion and Lifestyle
Business11 months ago
KOGI SEN (ECHOCHO) IN PUBLIC FIGHT -DISGRACED IN ANKPA LG
Home3 years ago
Pyramids’ Road Trip Video to Aba Stadium, a Wake up Call, Says Egbe
News2 years ago
Alhaji Ibrahim Gusau remains the best choice to lead NFF Pinnick’s arrogance made him fail – Primate Ayodele